Pashtush Womens Kashmiri Embroidery Shawl
- Sozni embroidery is reminiscent of the era of Prosperous Kashmiri Heritage. Takes Multiple hours to make one piece. Brilliant Colours and Extremely neat Craftsmanship. Wrap-up this season in a Pashmina Shawl and feel the luxury and elegance of this precious natural fibre.
- Artisan to Fashion. Beautiful Needlework Embroidery in traditional Kashmiri Style. Intricate Design and Quality
- Packed in a beautiful pashtush Wooden look gift box. Elegant and Luxurious Fall, Drapes naturally and a very rich texture. Perfect for both Casual as well as Formal Occasions. Experience the luxury of draping.
- Dry Clean Wash Only as we use the Finest of Wool. - Size 100 x 200 cm.
- Please note that some parts of this products are hand made, hence certain level of variation exists from piece to piece. This in-turn adds to the character and value of each shawl/scarf making it unique and individual in its own regard.
This immaculate piece of art is adorned in intricate needlework. With colour matching from the kashmiri palette this is a traditional tribute to heritage. To a time when it was believed that man shall have pleasure in his own labour. Beauty personified in a simple woven cloth reminiscent of a glorious royal time that went by. Beautiful Warm luxurious shawl by Pashtush.
Do you ship to my country ?
The most likely answer is YES. Pashtush India has tie-ups with FedEX and DHL. As long as your country is serviceable with these courier company, we can ship to you directly.
How long does shipping take?
Most orders are shipped within 1 working day.
Indian and British customers should expect to receive your product within 2 to 6 business days.
Shipping internationally takes 4 to 10 business days.
Can you ship faster ?
Yes, express shipping is available for all pre-paid order at an extra charge, you can select shipping speed before checkout.
Is cash on delivery available ?
Yes, Cash on Delivery is available to customers within India.