100 % Hand Embroidered piece has famous Traditional Indian folk embroidery called ‘ Kantha ‘ or ‘ Nakshi Kantha .These are close free hand running stitches to make figurines or the pattern. This folk embroidery is hand-worked by women in eastern-Indian Bengal region and is worn as a dupatta or scarf by women globally.
- Vegetable printing for Brilliant Colours and Extremely neat Craftsmanship
- Please note that this is a hand made product , hence certain level of variation exists from piece to piece. This in-turn adds to the character and value of each shawl/scarf making it unique and individual in its own regard.
- Perfect for both Casual as well as Formal Occasions
- 100% naturally fibre dyed for excellent colour fastness. Perfect Travel Companion.
- Size 30 x 80 Inches. Dry Clean Wash Only
- Made in India.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you ship to my country ?
The most likely answer is YES. Pashtush India has tie-ups with FedEX and DHL. As long as your country is serviceable with these courier company, we can ship to you directly.
How long does shipping take?
Most orders are shipped within 1 working day.
Indian and British customers should expect to receive your product within 2 to 6 business days.
Shipping internationally takes 4 to 10 business days.
Can you ship faster ?
Yes, express shipping is available for all pre-paid order at an extra charge, you can select shipping speed before checkout.
2 day express shipping is available to customers within India only.
Is cash on delivery available ?
Yes, Cash on Delivery is available to customers within India.