Pashtush Kashmiri Papier Mache Embroidery Suit, Extra Fine Merino Wool, Soft Pashmina Feel Texture. With Self Stole (unstitched) - Bottle Green
Pashtush Fine Wool Suit Collection is a testimony to Artisans of Kashmir. Using Sozni embroidery, on a very fine Merino wool fabric. Giving you the freedom to choose your style. Comes packed along with a stole.
- Extra Fine Merino Wool Fabric for a soft hand feel. This means your Pashtush Woolen Suit will keep you warm in the shivering cold while being gentle on your skin.
- Papier-mâché embroidery is reminiscent of the french influence on Kashmiri Art. Takes Multiple hours to make one piece. Brilliant Colours and Extremely neat Craftsmanship. Dress-up this season in a Pashtush Suit and feel the luxury and elegance of elegance of this precious natural fibre.
- Papier-mâché embroidery is achieved when fine count thread is embroidered with extremely close stitches next to each other to achieve an embossed effect on the embroidery. This is a unique style of embroidery which requires patience and high quality fine count silken threads.
- Elegant and Luxurious Fall, Drapes naturally and a very rich texture. Perfect for both Casual as well as Formal Occasions. Experience the luxury of draping.
- Style up this season in the luxury of the finest of Pashtush Wool. Unstitched fabric gives you the freedom to stitch up as per your style. Choose from the latest of cuts and silhouettes to make your Pashtush Suit even more unique.
Do you ship to my country ?
The most likely answer is YES. Pashtush India has tie-ups with FedEX and DHL. As long as your country is serviceable with these courier company, we can ship to you directly.
How long does shipping take?
Most orders are shipped within 1 working day.
Indian and British customers should expect to receive your product within 2 to 6 business days.
Shipping internationally takes 4 to 10 business days.
Can you ship faster ?
Yes, express shipping is available for all orders.