Pashtush Women's Kashmiri Jamawar Shawl, With aari needlework, Warm and soft, Faux Pashmina
- Beautiful Jamawar Designs, on a soft Faux Pashmina Fabric and Paiseley artwork. Popular since the Mughal era.
- Artisan to Fashion. Traditional Kashmiri Style. Intricate Design and Quality
- Elegant and Luxurious Fall, Drapes naturally and a very rich texture. Perfect for both Casual as well as Formal Occasions. Experience the luxury of draping.
- Size 40 x 80 Inches, dry clean wash only
- Perfect Gift For your loved ones. No need to worry about Fit and Size. Comes in a lovely keepsake Pashtush gift box.
Traditional Jamawar Woven Faux Pashmina. With colour matching from the palette of khakhikar this is a traditional tribute to heritage. To a time when it was believed that man shall have pleasure in his own labour. Beauty personified in a simple woven cloth reminiscent of a glorious royal time that went by. Beautiful Warm luxurious shawl by Pashtush.
Please note that some parts of this product are handmade Hence certain level of variation exists from piece to piece. This in-turn adds to the character and value of each shawl/scarf making it unique and individual in its own regard.
Do you ship to my country ?
The most likely answer is YES. Pashtush India has tie-ups with FedEX and DHL. As long as your country is serviceable with these courier company, we can ship to you directly.
How long does shipping take?
Most orders are shipped within 1 working day.
Indian and British customers should expect to receive your product within 2 to 6 business days.
Shipping internationally takes 4 to 10 business days.
Can you ship faster ?
Yes, express shipping is available for all pre-paid order at an extra charge, you can select shipping speed before checkout.
Is cash on delivery available ?
Yes, Cash on Delivery is available to customers within India.