Hand Made Shawl by Pashtush. This shawl requires many days to make one single piece. The artisan carefully, picks out threads from the warp of the shawl and delicately knots each pulled thread to create a masterpiece design, called Tarkashi. This embroidery pattern and design embelishment is done in the villages of northern Punjab and Kashmir. This ancient art has supported generations of artisans and patrons alike.
- Delicately hand knotted Tarkashi design, which takes many days to make just one shawl. Making every piece unique.
- Intricate work along with kashmiri embroidery pattern bring elegance and character to the design language this shawl.
- Elegant and Luxurious Fall, Drapes naturally and a very rich texture. Perfect for both Casual as well as Formal Occasions. Experience the luxury of draping.
- Base material is top quality, 100% naturally fibre dyed for excellent colour fastness. Extra Soft Pashmina Hand Feel, perfect Travel Companion.
- Size 45 x 90 Inches. Dry Clean Wash Only
Legal Disclaimer: :
Please note that is a hand made product. Hence certain level of variation exists from piece to piece. This in-turn adds to the character and value of each shawl/scarf making it unique and individual in its own regard.