- Skin Collection with Tone on Tone Embroidery on Natural Lamb Wool. Thread used is extremely fine count, that lends it flexibility and weightlessness.
- Luxurious Pashmina Hand Feel and Warm Texture, The classic for any occasion.
- Beautiful Kashmiri Traditional Design With Perfect Embelishments
- Royal Traditional Design that resonates the Paisley architecture, from the Persian Era.
- Size 40 x 80 Inches, Fine Pashmina Wool requires extra care. We recommend that you give this shawl to a professional dry cleaner for washing
Beautiful Warm luxurious shawl by Pashtush. Made up of finest wool to give a chic luxurious look and an extraordinary elegant fall. Drapes naturally along the soft textured surface. Team this Pashtush shawl with matching outfit to get the perfect royal look on any occasion. The shawl size is supple allowing you more than two metres of of the finest material to take pleasure in. Size - free size Wash care - Pashtush wool is a delicate natural fibre. Its precious grace lends it a luxurious fall and smooth rich texture. In order to maintain this elegance it is recommended that you follow these care instructions on how to wash shawls. Dry Cleaning We recommend that you take your Pashtush shawl to a professional dry cleaner for laundering. Ironing Even though your Pashtush shawl does not require ironing, as it has been pre finished and pressed. it is recommended that you always use steam when pressing wool. Set your iron on the wool setting and avoid ironing your Shawl when it is completely dry. Washing at Home If you are unable to have access to a professional dry cleaner then it is recommended that you Gently hand wash your shawl in water, using a mild soap or detergent. Long-Term Storage. Since food stains and body oils attract moths, you should ensure that your shawl is clean before packing it away in airtight bag or containers. Ideally it is recommended to use a moth repellent but do not place it directly on the fabric. Drying If wool gets wet, the best way to dry is at room temperature, away from any direct sunlight. Breathing and Refreshing Unpacking and hanging in a steamy bathroom can refresh your NT Woolen Shawl. Moisture from the steam has properties that will ease wrinkles. The brilliant quality wool used in NT will breathe the fresh air and be ready to be worn.