Pashtush Womens Gol Buti Jaal, Sozni Kashmiri Embroidery with Intricate needlework, Wedding Collection Pashmina Shawls (Maroon)
- Comes packed elegantly in a beautiful Pashtush gift box.
- Sozni embroidery is reminiscent of the era of Prosperous Kashmiri Heritage. Takes Multiple hours to make one piece. Brilliant Colours and Extremely neat Craftsmanship. Wrap-up this season in a Pashmina Shawl and feel the luxury and elegance of this precious natural fibre.
- Artisan to Fashion. Beautiful Needlework Embroidery in traditional Kashmiri Style. Intricate Design and Quality
- Elegant and Luxurious Fall, Drapes naturally and a very rich texture. Perfect for both Casual as well as Formal Occasions. Experience the luxury of draping.
- Dry Clean Wash Only as we use the Finest of Wool. - Size 40 x 80 inches.
This immaculate piece of art is adorned in intricate needlework. With colour matching from the palette of khakhikar this is a traditional tribute to heritage. To a time when it was believed that man shall have pleasure in his own labour. Beauty personified in a simple woven cloth reminiscent of a glorious royal time that went by. Beautiful Warm luxurious shawl by Pashtush. Pashtush believes in ethical sourcing of all of its raw materials. No animals have been hurt in the process of rearing wool for this garment. Naturally made AZO free dyes have been used in the fibre dying process of all Pashtush Shawls. This means that this Pashtush Scarf or Shawl does not contain any harmful chemicals and are completely skin and environment friendly. We at Pashtush take pride in going an extra mile to deliver comfort to all our customers.
Please note that parts of this product are made by hand, hence certain level of variation exists from piece to piece. This in-turn adds to the character and value of each shawl/scarf making it unique and individual in its own regard.