- 100 % Pure Wool. Takes Multiple hours to make one piece. Brilliant Colours and Extremely neat Craftsmanship. Wrap-up this season in a Pashmina Shawl and feel the luxury and elegance of this precious natural fibre
- Artisan to Fashion. Beautiful Needlework Embroidery in traditional Kashmiri Style. Intricate Design and Quality
- Elegant and Luxurious Fall, Drapes naturally and a very rich texture. Perfect for both Casual as well as Formal Occasions. Experience the luxury of draping.
- Dry Clean Wash Only as we use the Finest of Wool. - Size 40 x 80 inches.
- Please note that this is a hand made product , hence certain level of variation exists from piece to piece. This in-turn adds to the character and value of each shawl/scarf making it unique and individual in its own regard.
Palla Embroidery shawls are famous from the land of Kashmir. This immaculate piece of art is adorned in intricate needlework. With colour matching from the palette of khakhikar this is a traditional tribute to heritage. To a time when it was believed that man shall have pleasure in his own labour. Beauty personified in a simple woven cloth reminiscent of a glorious royal time that went by. Beautiful Warm luxurious shawl by Pashtush.
No animals are hurt in the process of rearing wool for used for this garment. This product is made from pure animal hair. All international standards of quality and environmental consciousness have been met while making of this product. At Pashtush we keep environmental health and safety at paramount importance and strive to be socially responsible to give back to the community.