Pashtush Womens, Extra fine Palla Embroidery Shawl, with Tone on Tone Needlework, Kashmiri Wool Design, Soft and Extra fine
Beautiful Warm luxurious shawl by Pashtush. Made up of finest wool to give a chic luxurious look and an extraordinary elegant fall. Drapes naturally along the soft textured surface. Team this Pashtush shawl with matching outfit to get the perfect royal look on any occasion. The shawl size is supple allowing you more than two metres of of the finest material to take pleasure in. Size - free size Wash care - Pashtush wool is a delicate natural fibre. Its precious grace lends it a luxurious fall and smooth rich texture. In order to maintain this elegance it is recommended that you follow these care instructions on how to wash shawls. Dry Cleaning We recommend that you take your Pashtush shawl to a professional dry cleaner for laundering. Ironing Even though your Pashtush shawl does not require ironing, as it has been pre finished and pressed. it is recommended that you always use steam when pressing wool. Set your iron on the wool setting and avoid ironing your Shawl when it is completely dry. Washing at Home If you are unable to have access to a professional dry cleaner then it is recommended that you Gently hand wash your shawl in water, using a mild soap or detergent. Long-Term Storage. Since food stains and body oils attract moths, you should ensure that your shawl is clean before packing it away in airtight bag or containers. Ideally it is recommended to use a moth repellent but do not place it directly on the fabric. Drying If wool gets wet, the best way to dry is at room temperature, away from any direct sunlight.
- Care Instructions: Dry Clean Wash recomended. Use mild detergents to wash at home. Steam iron only.
- Beautiful Beige colour with cream embroidery, for a perfectly sophisticated look. Great craftsmanship. Brilliant Colours and Extremely neat Craftsmanship
- Warm and Luxurious, light weight and extra soft and warm, Comes packed in a luxury Pashtush Gift box, Excellent Gift Idea.
- Elegant and Luxurious Fall, Drapes naturally and a very rich texture. Perfect for both Casual as well as Formal Occasions. Experience the luxury of draping.
- 100% naturally fibre dyed for excellent colour fastness. Extra Soft Pashmina Hand Feel, perfect Travel Companion.
Do you ship to my country ?
The most likely answer is YES. Pashtush India has tie-ups with FedEX and DHL. As long as your country is serviceable with these courier company, we can ship to you directly.
How long does shipping take?
Most orders are shipped within 1 working day.
Indian and British customers should expect to receive your product within 2 to 6 business days.
Shipping internationally takes 4 to 10 business days.
Can you ship faster ?
Yes, express shipping is available for all orders.