Pashtush Womens Kashmiri Hand Embroidery Shawl, Border Design With Fine Needlework, Shawls
Size 40 x 80 inches - 100 x 200 cm
Elegant is one word that truly defines pashmina shawl. This is a keepsake an investment into your wardrobe that'll last for generations. Border Embroidery shawls are famous from the land of Kashmir. This immaculate piece of art is adorned in intricate needlework. With color matching from the palette of khakhikar this is a traditional tribute to heritage. To a time when it was believed that man shall have pleasure in his own labor. Beauty personified in a simple woven cloth reminiscent of a glorious royal time that went by. Beautiful Warm luxurious shawl by Pashtush.
- Hand Made, Takes Multiple hours to make one piece. Brilliant Colours and Extremely neat Craftsmanship. Wrap-up this season in a Pure Wool Shawl and feel the luxury and elegance of this precious natural fibre
- Artisan to Fashion. Beautiful Needlework Embroidery in traditional Kashmiri Style. Intricate Design and Quality
- Elegant and Luxurious Fall, Drapes naturally and a very rich texture. Perfect for both Casual as well as Formal Occasions. Experience the luxury of draping
- Dry Clean Wash Only as we use the Finest of Wool. - Size 40 x 80 inches
- Please note that this is a hand made product , hence certain level of variation exists from piece to piece. This in-turn adds to the character and value of each shawl/scarf making it unique and individual in its own regard
Do you ship to my country ?
The most likely answer is YES. Pashtush India has tie-ups with FedEX and DHL. As long as your country is serviceable with these courier company, we can ship to you directly.
How long does shipping take?
Most orders are shipped within 1 working day.
Indian and British customers should expect to receive your product within 2 to 6 business days.
Shipping internationally takes 4 to 10 business days.
Can you ship faster ?
Yes, express shipping is available for all orders.