Pashtush Women's Multicoloured Bamboo Scarf, Aztec Collection, Navy Blue
- Made of natural breathable bamboo fibres that are extra soft to the skin.
- Fusion Design of Ancient Aztec Art Prints with Tradition Himachal Kullu weave. In the most beautiful colour combinations. Woven not printed.
- Wrap-up this season in a Bamboo Fiber Scarf and feel the luxury and elegance of this precious natural fibre. These Pattern and Color Combinations can be Easy Paired with Your Coat,Sweater,Dress or Suit.You can Lay this Shawl Over your Shoulders for Relaxing Shopping Days,Cocktail Party,Garden Party, Tea Party, or Wrap it Around it Into Your Suit for A Busy Day in the Office.
- Rich colours and an extremely vibrant design. All accentuated by the natural bamboo fabric used in this scarf.
- Comes packed in a beautiful Pashtush wooden look Gift box. Its truly the Perfect, Exquisite Gift Choice for gifting to Friends and Loved ones. No need to worry about fitting. Size 70 x 200 cm, Dry Clean Only
Inspiration of this Pashtush design is in highlighting the similarities between beautiful amalgamation of Ancient Aztec art patterns and blending them with Indian Kullu Designs. Beautiful traditional Kullu design scarf from the house of Pashtush. Brilliantly woven into the softest of natural bamboo fibre fabric. Enriched with brilliant colours. Explore the breathability and lightness of this natural fibre. The design is a woven design. It is not printed, instead multiple coloured thread have been meticulously weaved into making immaculate kaani designs that are a tradition of kashmir.
No animals are hurt in the process of rearing wool for used for this garment. This product is made from pure animal hair. All international standards of quality and environmental consciousness have been met while making of this product. At Pashtush we keep environmental health and safety at paramount importance and strive to be socially responsible to give back to the community.
Do you ship to my country ?
The most likely answer is YES. Pashtush India has tie-ups with FedEX and DHL. As long as your country is serviceable with these courier company, we can ship to you directly.
How long does shipping take?
Most orders are shipped within 1 working day.
Indian and British customers should expect to receive your product within 2 to 6 business days.
Shipping internationally takes 4 to 10 business days.
Can you ship faster ?
Yes, express shipping is available for all orders.