Pashtush Womens Hand Embroidery Nalki Stole, Multicoloured
- Hand Embroidery on extra Fine Nalki Embroidery, with silky needlework on extra fine pashmina wool.
- Soft and warm, ultra light. Made in the finest of wool found in the higher mountainous regions.
- Texture and smoothness is unmatched. Intricate embroideries with pastel shades.
- We use only use Virgin Australian Merino Wool, Which is the softest and Finest quality known to man.
- Dry clean only, size 28x80 inches.
Pashtush brings to you the finest wool nalki design. This handmade immaculate piece of art is adorned in intricate needlework. With colour matching from the palette of kashmiri nature inspired arts. This is a traditional tribute to heritage. To a time when it was believed that man shall have pleasure in his own labour. Beauty personified in a simple woven cloth reminiscent of a glorious royal time that went by. Beautiful Warm luxurious shawl by Pashtush.
Parts of this product have been made by hand. This allows each piece to have differentiation from another, hence there might be slight variations from the picture shown. This uniqueness adds to the character and novelty of this Handmade Pashtush Womens scarf.
Do you ship to my country ?
The most likely answer is YES. Pashtush India has tie-ups with FedEX and DHL. As long as your country is serviceable with these courier company, we can ship to you directly.
How long does shipping take?
Most orders are shipped within 1 working day.
Indian and British customers should expect to receive your product within 2 to 6 business days.
Shipping internationally takes 4 to 10 business days.
Can you ship faster ?
Yes, express shipping is available for all pre-paid order at an extra charge, you can select shipping speed before checkout.
Is cash on delivery available ?
Yes, Cash on Delivery is available to customers within India.